Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions are below, for the PDF please click here.
Refunds & returns info is below, for the PDF please click here.
COVID Safe Plan
How we handle your info is below, for the
PDF please click here.
We are COVID Safe, for
a copy of our plan,
please contact us.
Terms and Conditions
By booking the services of BabyClean South West Sydney, you accept the following terms and conditions:
1. Before the start of cleaning, we will conduct a safety check to ensure items are fit for use, will inform you right away if any issues are found and discuss your options.
2. In the event that items are found to be damaged or not in usable condition, BabyClean South West Sydney has the right to decline cleaning.
(Please note: BabyClean South West Sydney work closely with BabySafe Child Restraints, who are authorised repair and warranty agents for most of the leading manufactures. We can assist you with obtaining quotes and organising repairs, and on an individual case basis, we may be able to continue to clean the non affected parts of your pram or child restraint)
1. Payment is due in full upon completion of work, arrangements to be made prior to return of items.
2. Accepted payment methods are EFTPOS, cash and direct deposit (details are provided on your invoice).
1. If you cancel your booking more than 24 hours before the job commences, there will be no charge.
2. If you cancel your booking less than 24 hours before the job commences, there will be a 20% cancellation fee.
1. While every effort is made to remove all marks and stains, occasionally, in a small number of items, some marks may remain. We do our very best to lighten them as much as possible, following the manufactures cleaning guidelines to ensure the safety and integrity of your item.
2. We do our best to clean, sanitise and restore your item. However not all surfaces, fabrics, or components of your item can be restored to new condition. Although you will still be surprised at just how clean it looks once we are finished.
1. Our standard child restraint cleaning service usually takes 3 working days.
2. Our standard pram and other items cleaning service usually takes 5 working days.
3. These timeframe are dependent on the weather as all items are air dried. Any delays will be communicated to you during the process.
BabyClean South West Sydney is committed to providing quality services to you, and we recognise the importance of protecting your personal information. This this policy outlines our ongoing obligations to you in respect of how we manage your Personal Information. We have adopted the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (the Privacy Act). The NPPs govern the way in which we collect, use, disclose, store, secure and dispose of your Personal Information. A copy of the Australian Privacy Principles may be obtained from the website of The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner at www.aoic.gov.au
What is Personal Information and why do we collect it?
Personal Information is information or an opinion that identifies an individual. Examples of Personal Information we collect include: names, addresses, email addresses and phone numbers. This Personal Information is obtained in many ways including by telephone, email, via our website www.babyclean.biz, from other publicly available sources, from cookies, from third parties, your completion of an application form, or through our Internet based service. We may also collect information about you indirectly through our approved representatives. You can choose not to provide some of your personal details but this may prevent us from providing our services to you or limit our ability to provide you with the level of service that you would normally expect from us. We don’t guarantee website links or policy of authorised third parties. We collect your Personal Information for the primary purpose of providing our services to you, providing information to our clients and marketing. We may also use your Personal Information for secondary purposes closely related to the primary purpose, in circumstances where you would reasonably expect such use or disclosure. You may unsubscribe from our mailing/marketing lists at any time by contacting us in writing. When we collect Personal Information we will, where appropriate and where possible, explain to you why we are collecting the information and how we plan to use it.
Sensitive information is defined in the Privacy Act to include information or opinion about such things as an individual's racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, membership of a political association, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership of a trade union or other professional body, criminal record or health information. Sensitive information will not be used by us.
Where reasonable and practicable to do so, we will collect your Personal Information only from you. However, in some circumstances we may be provided with information by third parties. In such a case we will take reasonable steps to ensure that you are made aware of the information provided to us by the third party.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Your Personal Information may be disclosed in a number of circumstances including the following:
• Third parties where you consent to the use or disclosure; and
• Where required or authorised by law.
Security of Personal Information
Your Personal Information is stored in a manner that reasonably protects it from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. When your Personal Information is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was obtained, we
will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify your Personal Information. However, most of the Personal Information is or will be stored in client files which will be kept by us for a minimum of 7 years.
Access to your Personal Information
You may access the Personal Information we hold about you and to update and/or correct it, subject to certain exceptions. If you wish to access your Personal Information, please contact us in writing. BabyClean South West Sydney will not charge any fee for your access request, but may charge an administrative fee for providing a copy of your Personal Information. In order to protect your Personal Information we may require identification from you before releasing the requested information.
Maintaining the Quality of your Personal Information
It is an important to us that your Personal Information is up to date. We will take reasonable steps to make sure that your Personal Information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you find that the information we have is not up to date or is inaccurate, please advise us as soon as practicable so we can update our records and ensure we can continue to provide quality services to you.
This Policy may change from time to time and is available on our website.
BabyClean South West Sydney
54 Congressional Drive
Liverpool NSW 2170
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle your enquiry, you can call the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner on 1300 363 992